Super excited!!!

"You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. ... Wherever you go and whatever you do, you will be blessed". ...Duet 28:6
Hello today my Driftwood Chandelier is being featured on a pretty famous blog called alamodemaven  check it out!!! Shelli the founder of Alamode, is a super sweet, super talented, compassionate person. I've been following her blog daily for about three months. God is soo good, it is He who gives us the power to bless and be blessed!
Yesterday a friend and I went to get $20.00 massages! No that wasn't a typo, that's how much they cost, crazy I know, BUT it is a communal setting. A Chinese foot massage parlor, so you stay fully clothed, they start out soaking your feet in hot water while they work on your shoulders, back, and arms. Next they lay you down and work on your head, and feet. Finally you turn over and they concentrate on your back, It's soooo worth it.
I then had my friend and her girls over I colored her hair she brought dinner! She also took some fabulous shots of the Chandelier! A huge help, since my camera isn't the best, I took oh about 100 shots trying to get the perfect one, and she took maybe 5 and got three amazing ones!!! Thank you. On another note my best friend, sweet sister, Rachel is coming tomorrow to spend time with us! The kids and I are soo excited tomorrow can't come fast enough!!
                                                   The girls getting ready to make a cake
                                                          The yummy dinner

                                                                A few great shots


PLEASE GO OVER TO alamodemaven

Comments

  1. Girl, you did an AMAZING job on the chandelier and you are an absolute delight yourself! Thank you for sending me the post, YOU ROCK! and are gorgeous with a beautiful family to boot! Thanks again, xoxo shelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found U via a' la mode and LOVE your chandelier. I'm showing this to my husband so he can make me one too! Now I just need to find some driftwood which may be hard since I live in Dallas, TX. :)
    I'm your latest follower too!
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks Beth! If you have any questions let me know, I'd be happy to help

    ReplyDelete
  4. just saw your chandelier over at a'la mode and I had to post about it on my blog. You did a great job. It will post tomorrow morning. Hope thats ok:)

    Just two days ago I was thinking how cool it would be to make a driftwood mirror. I have liked the ones that I have seen but didn't want to spend the money. I will be interested to see what else you do with the driftwood.

    If you want to see the post tomorrow here is the link to my blog: http://designbebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Courteneykay Id be honored, thanks! And yes a sunburst Driftwood mirror is my next project!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts