Patio furniture Journey!!

AFTER!!!!!
Every five years, things seem to break, get old, or need a new part! Well that's how it seemed this year! First off our washing machine quit, (I don't blame it 2 loads a day, is a lot), next our coffee maker, then our computer, can't forget the vacuum, camcorder, finally my camera!! Poor John every time he turned around I was standing there with my hand out!!!! Through this all I am happy to say we now will not buy a single thing without the most lucrative warranty.
So the patio furniture, ok about five years ago John called saying he was at Alberstons and they were having a sale on this "awesome" patio furniture!! He was so excited, I was 7 months pregnant, and I didn't have the desire to go look at it, I said cool buy it! Well when he got home I hated it instantly but knew I approved it, so I couldn't complain! First off it had these hiduous grey tile's that went into square cut outs, I went to Home Depot right away and found slate tiles instead. This made a slight improvement. When my mom came into town, we hit the town, looking for ero pillow shams so we could cover the hideous palm tree cushion that were on it! After searching forever we found nothing, we needed 12! So life went on I learned to stop obsessing over the ugliness of them. But recently I threw my friend a baby shower, we needed to move all the patio furniture and stack the chairs. So John ripped off the cushions, placed them in the gragde, I couldn't bare to put them back on, all those ugly feelings came back in!! I asked John if I could look into the cost of recovering the cushions. For the cost of one new patio chair I was able to spray paint, reupholster all 12 cushions! Here are some before and afters
Picking out my pot at a beautiful nursery
Girls enjoying the nursery
Before
Can you imagine what my lungs look like!!! (From spray painting the chairs)
‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you? Matthew 18:32-33

Comments

Popular Posts