Peace

Wisdom [is] the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7
Sadie and Chloe reading, Sadie loves her little sister so much! They are so blessed to have each other. (You will need to pause the music to listen to video)


I'm always so amazed by Gods timing! I knew Saturday that my parents were coming, I was looking forward to their visit, but little did I know just how important the timing would be!! I'm always giving to my children as a mommy. To their physical needs, but so much of the time is addressing their emotional needs! I didn't realize that I too need to have my emotional needs valued, appreciated, my parents give me that! A shoulder to cry on, a good laugh that only we would get! When they finally arrived the only 2 that were surprised were Sadie, and Chloe. Sage and lil John figured it out! So Sadie came around the corner I wish I recorded it, she looked at them, but it didn't register for a second, then she let out this huge laugh and slapped her leg saying, " I knew you were coming!" Then said,"Papa, grandma and ran so fast into both their arms, I was upstairs with Chloe I heard it all, made me cry!
Sadie laid out 7 pillows, 7 blankets, all around the fire pit so we could look at the stars

Comments

Popular Posts