Favorite main dish, (healthy)

Kelly's Korner ask's what our favorite healthy main dish?????? My original post is below for today!
Ok so a friend turned me on to this beautiful fun dish years ago! It's an alternative to regular spaghetti, instead of using regular noodles I use spaghetti squash as the noodles! It's a complex carb instead of a simple one, thus making it healthier!!
First cut squash in half then scrape out seeds, drizzle with olive oil, bake @400 for 45minutes
Then scrape out squash putting in a bowl

Then sauce of any kind, throw in any seasoning, garlic, and Turkey sausage. 
cut up in a pan and fry till brown


I mince garlic, and add olive oil, and drizzle all over my banana squash spaghetti 

 Also this makes an impressive picnic choice, I bake the squash 20 minutes then put the sauce into the squash with sausage,  and continue to bake squash with the sauce in it, for another 20,  take out of oven and wrap foil around it, take to beach, or on a hike, with a fork!! Sooo yummy!!

Comments

Popular Posts