New ideas!!

Good morning! God is so good, loved waking up to the rain....
"Ask the LORD for rain in the springtime; it is the LORD who makes the storm clouds.
He gives showers of rain to men, and plants of the field to everyone. ... " Zech.10:1
Saying goodbye to John this morning as he heads off to work, left me amazed at how far we have come in our lives! He was dressed in a suit, with his brief case, looking handsome! I thought wow I was in 5th grade when he became my boyfriend, married and pregnant at 16. Scared but trusting that God would take care of us, I always had a feeling inside of me that no matter what I would be ok. I'm so proud of John since a young age he always worked hard for our growing family, God has blessed him, more than I could have imagined. As long as we continue to put Christ first I know we'll continue to be ok! 
Here's a shot of Chloe and Sadie being "Indian" girls grinding some berries near our house
 Sadie just happens to be in this photo, but it's the chair that I want you to look at! I loved the low profile, and swivel action, but wasn't crazy about the fabric! So after much thought and helpful design tips from my friend Peri....
 Wallah!!!! They turned out soo great I still get excited when I walk into the family room!!
Ok going to try a different project, here it is I found a great tutorial on a blog named 6th street
 years ago while flipping through a magazine my friend ripped this pic. out of a gorgeous beaded chandler I fell in love, and now that some1 else has made it I feel like I can as well!! 

I know it will be a huge endeavor but I'm up to the challenge!!!

Comments

Popular Posts