Inspiration

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Math 6:25

Love that scripture, it's so true worrying is unhealthy. My Dad used to say," Don't cry over spilt milk!" Meaning if it's done why complain, just deal with it. I know it's easier said then done, but something to think about. Yesterday seemed to last a long time, usually my days fly by, I had my creative, inspiring friend, over, I colored her hair. Check out her website here perigutierrez She's an amazing designer, lifestyle guru. I need to take notes, when she leaves sooo many great design, fashion tips. On a whole other level!!! Need to mention my little brother Johnny did her website, check out his site here Jonathan Hess
Sadie girl set the table, with a little help from Chloe, she was so proud! 
Girls helped with dinner!

 Sage and our neighbor Jessica doing homework
 Coco said, "Mom take a picture of my sad face"


Comments

Popular Posts