Operation frugal over?

"Great peace have they which love thy law, and nothing shall offend them." Psalms 119:165
I tried! I wanted to go a week without going to the grocery store, it lasted mon-thur! But yesterday morning lil JOhn and Sage said this is getting ridiculous!! Mom please go to the store. So I broke down and went to Costco, putting a big dent in the pocket book! But at least the kids feel more secure having the pantry stocked, and refrigerator crammed! I think they were getting embarrassed having their friends over, with only toast or a string cheese to offer them!
I'm heading to LAX to pick up my sister Rachel today, can't wait! I need a nanny I mean my sister here with us! Chloe has been extremely needy, whinny lately so an extra pair of arms, will be much appreciated, John has been traveling so much with work that when he's home he coddles Chloe, holding her, spoiling her! So when daddy leaves I'm left with a big baby! Poor little girl, momma try's to put her through baby boot camp, then the cycle happens all over! Oh well this to shall pass. It doesn't help that Sadie spoils, and defends Chloe no matter what! So funny Chloe is just a few pounds lighter than Sadie, but that doesn't stop her from holding her baby! If I'm correcting Chloe, Sadie will say mom she's just a baby, and Chloe will go running into her arms! I can't win!!

 Had to throw this picture in from Palm Springs, the girls found this little girl Zela to play with, her nanny was with her all day, every day, so the girls thought of her as "theirs" too!



Forgot to mention my chandelier is also posted on this blog as well!! designbebe (click on)

Comments

  1. Saw your driftwood chandelier and loved it! I love how you put a bible verse in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS RENEE! I HAVE TO READ AND PRAY BEFORE I DO ANYTHING, SO I TRY TO SHARE WHAT I'M READING AT THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts