It's out!!

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. —1 Corinthians 13:7 
Two Christmas's ago we went to my parents house in Bishop. I love going to Bishop for Christmas, some years we get lucky with snow! Well, this Christmas was going great my Grandma Joanna was there, all my siblings it was perfect. Christmas morning Sadie wanted to feed the horses carrots,  but she didn't want to wear shoes. Being in the country I said ok no big deal its cold but go ahead! I quickly grabbed my camera to capture the moment, after snapping a few shots, I opened my arms so she could come running into them, on her way to me, she fell screaming in pain! I ran to her, and noticed she stepped on a huge thorn! Seriously the thorn was the kind you'd imagine them putting into Jesus's head! We rushed her into the house and pulled it out. Examining it I could tell that the tip broke off in her foot! She was hysterical by now, so we stopped trying to get it!  I have taken Sadie to doctors three times, each time they say it's too deep to go digging, she has to have surgery to remove it!  For 2yrs, while she sleeps I have tried to get it out, because every so often a huge red, swollen lump appears. Last night I was determined, it was swollen, she fell asleep, I got my needle out and prayed, Dear God please let me get it this time! I was screaming John you have to come downstairs now!!! There sticking out of her foot was this! 
She's still sleeping she doesn't even know it's out yet! Can't wait to tell her........
On another Note when your toddler (Chloe) is too quiet, usually somthing's up, this is what I found!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts