Project organization done!



 John and I were in Santa Monica walking on third street last Thanksgiving just window shopping, we stepped into Z gallery, and  right in front of me was a floor sample desk for sale!  It only cost $200.00, for a nice big desk, I didn't love the finish but I liked the shape, so we bought it. Knowing that one day I would refinish it, just didn't know when! Well, just last week while sitting here on the computer, I thought now is the time! So I went to Home-depot and bought all the supplies! My plan was to redo the desk white, add some aging to it, torch it, then seal with polyurethane. The surrounding book shelving I redid years ago an ebony stain. I liked the way that turned out, but a friend of mine turned me on to furniture wax!! Love it, it instantly gives anything some age, character. Here are some before and afters. Enjoy
before
beforeAfter


Fun tool!!!


Messure twice cut once




Love having everything organized

Comments

Popular Posts