Silly girls

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, 
   and renew a steadfast spirit within me." Palms 51:10


 Best friends

My time with Sadie at home all day is coming to an end in September, she'll be going into Kindergarden! So I try to embrace each day with her, knowing that next year it will be just Chloe and I. It is truly shocking how fast our children are growing up, little John's graduating from 8th grade Jun 9th, High school next year! Big John and I took the little girls on a walk in the morning yesterday, they ride in our double jogging stroller, it literally seemed like yesterday I was living in Santa Barbara pushing John and Sage along Shoreline. When your in the middle of child rearing you think it last such a long time, but this time around I know the truth! It's just a memory!!!! That's why this time I'm taking as much pictures, video as I can. Also my blog helps me remember what I did yesterday! I have people ask, "What did you do this weekend?" This weekend? I can't even remember? Life is flying so fast we must embrace each day and get rid of the mentality of "one day I'll do that," it's really now or never! Anyone who know's me, know's that I LOVE Nike's slogan "JUST Do IT".  God bless
Sadie watching kids playing at school, I think she's so ready to start.



Coco enjoying her super sized lolly pop, just her and I ran some errands together.











On another note I'm going to redo my office area lots of work but going to be super cool! Here's a before

Comments

Popular Posts