My cleaning routine

I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalms 91:2

It's raining again, I usually wear earplugs when I sleep but the rain sounded so pretty last night I didn't wear them. Once a week I do a deep cleaning on the house it takes between 3-4 hours! But for me it's worth it, the rest of the week I can just relax, do my daily clean up, but nothing that takes too long. I used to clean every day, like mop everyday, dust, after 14 years of this routine, I felt like all the kids were seeing me do was clean! So I developed a system of once a week, complete dusting, mopping, vacuuming, bed linens, windows, bathrooms, clean out refidge, organize toys, books. The house stays clean, it makes life a little easier. I broke out of my old habit and developed a new one. The older kids have daily chores as well, little John has to bring down all the dirty laundry, and carry up the clean, folded laundry, place in their rooms. Every morning Sage vacuums the downstairs. Here are some helpful tools I don't know what I'd do without! These tools work just as hard as I do!!
I retired my broom and dustpan! Never again, I've turned on four friends so far, Electrolux Target, or Costco have it, it's around $70-100

Love seeing all the dirt this pulls up! My mother in-law turned me on to this.

Two loads a day, finally this year I got the ones I've wanted for years!
On another note going to order the beads for the chandelier I'm making I decided I need Johns help with this project so this weekend hopefully it will get done! Here are some beads I'm thinking about



I want them all!!! I think I'll settle on making two have a blessed day! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts