Kims new baby! Blessed featured on Alamode!

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Math 3:17

alamodemavent Did it again!! Shelli founder of Alamode featured my sun burst mirror on her blog!! Check it out, so sweet of her, to be honored from such a talented, sweet women is humbling. Thanks Shelli 
We had a full, blessed weekend! Yesterday my sweet friend's Kim and Jake had their 6th baby!!! John and I snuck away for a few hours to go visit Little Treasure Justice Reeve. He is so beautiful, sweet, calm.
Sage and her BFF went to the beach
 My BFS (Best friend sister)
Little John and his friends
 We had a few friends over for a BBQ my friend said, the party never stops here! Food, swimming, smores!!
And of course a performance!
sweet Marie


Comments

  1. You did an amazing job on the mirror and you are a gift- such a sweet spirit. So happy to have you on my blog any day of the week. Have a FAB week with your precious family! xoxo shelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks shelli, I feel the same way about you! God bless today sending it to you!! Can't wait! I may be more excited than you?? JK

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i love the pics i miss your amazing family i love you guys. stay blessed. love your sweet marie. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts