Planes, trains, automobiles

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:6

The kids and I have had a great time in Bishop, now it's time to hit the road! It's going to be a busy time when we return, tomorrow morning I have two clients, then going to the airport to get my momma!!! We are flying her out to babysit for a week, I'm getting to tag along with John to New York!!! We are leaving Tuesday returning Saturday. I've never been, I can't wait to see this city I've heard sooo much about! John will be working much of the time, so I'm going to brave the streets of Manhattan alone! Prayers!! He'll meet up with me after his meetings. We need this time to re-connect, we've both been going nonstop, also Saturday is our 15th anniversary!!  The kids are soo excited that Grandma is coming to take care of them! I'm happy knowing that they will be well taken care of.
On another note, check out a cool blog completely-coastal.com they are featuring my driftwood mirror! Just click on the highlighted link. Ok time to pack up and leave the Hess camp. God bless you today, Shirley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts