Fun weekend/toilet papered house!!!

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Proverbs 4:23

This is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad today! Hello we had a great weekend, we went to a surf competition, then drift wood hunting, swimming, church! Yesterday I had 5 clients, busy day!!   This is the last week of summer!!!! Going to try to squeeze all I can out of it! Going to make kids wake a little earlier, so their not in complete shock next week! I'm going to have three drop offs and pick ups this year! Should be fun! 





 We googled the best malts in town and found an adorable 50's dinner in Ventura.



OK I mentioned it is the last week of summer well John just opened the front door to this!!!


The Slee's are well liked in this town!!! Have a great day I must get un- toilet papering our house!!! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts