Girls night out/ Dia's baby shower

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. Proverbs 22:1

I had so much fun last night!! I went to my sweet friend Dia's baby shower, this will be her 3rd, hosted by our sweet friend Alisha. It couldn't of turned out any better, the friends, food, fellowship, was just magical! Alisha is a  gourmet cook, crackers with goat cheese and salami, main dish fish tacos, that were so yummy I tried to be a lady having only one, but ended going back for thirds!!. Then for what I was waiting for the dessert was over the top!! Three flavors of home made ice cream's, spicy fig, chocolate chip cookie dough, and coffee bean chip!!! Let me tell you it was the BEST!! Plus a lime pie, home made cookies, Alisha out did herself!!! We all were encouraging her to start a food blog!! 
Group shot
 The guest of honor, Dia
 The hostest with the mostest!! Alisha

 Alisha explaining the ice cream flavors!!
 Beautiful Kim
Trying to be the proper women that I am, I only took what I could eat!!!! The girls were laughing at my dessert plate, it was piled soo high.
 Thanks Alisha the party was so intimate, delicious, and most of all blessed!!!
The night was still young, so Kim invited Julianna and I back to her pad, for tea. We laughed, till it hurt, Kim and I are painfully shy about dancing, and Juls is a pro, so she made us play Just Dance on the wee,   We embarrassed ourselves made it through two songs, then called it good!! Thanks girls love you both and had a blast!! 
Have a blessed day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts