Rest

If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest. Proverbs 29:9

Whatever trouble may assail,
Of this we can be sure:
God’s promises can never fail,
They always will endure. —Hess
Just thought I'd share these photos of Betsy Brown's interiors, I adore her work, she uses mostly neutrals,     with a ton of textures, making a super rich, cozy look!
 I forgot to pick up my antlers that my dad gave me in Bishop, making it even more special coming from him!

 Yesterday I purposely had nothing scheduled I needed a day to re-coupe. I cleaned and organized, took the girls for frozen yogurt, then the park. God stilled my spirit, I felt so calm and peaceful all day! It was a nice feeling, lately I've been very frazzled running here and there, so it was a welcome.
 The girls "big" friend Grace helping Chloe on the bar
 Sadie and Grace
 Yep that's me at the top, a lady asked, "Can I take a picture, of you girls doing the train on the slide?" Very sweet
 And every morning this is what happens, who knows what time they sneak in, but this is becoming a habit! They start in their bed then low and behold come morning there they are!!

Have a great day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts