Missing Bible

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Psalms 1:3

My Bible has been missing for a week now! So yesterday morning I prayed ,"God please help me find it!" I just notice if I start my day with reading, and prayer it goes a lot better! So I have turned the house upside down, no Bible! Then in the afternoon, Chloe wants to play dress up, and asks if I can find her purple princess dress in her dress-up box. I take all the 100's of dresses out, and low and behold at the bottom of the trunk is my Bible!! So now I'm on the right track!
Rachel my sis, sent me a shot she took of my mom and dad, when my momma returned from her trip to visit us! They just celebrated their 37th anniversary!! Love you both

Sadie and Chloe climbing a tree
 Sadie and her friend (twin), Kristen!
 And of course my 3year old, can't believe how fast this one has grown!!
Yesterday I had two sweet friends over, one has a baby girl that is such a gentle, sweet spirit! The other friend just exudes peace, well she and the baby found each other, they rocked back and forth, the baby fell asleep, so peacefully, it was so sweet to watch! Wish I took a picture! And a great help, since I was finishing up mommas hair! Today is going to be another adventure going to take the girls to a park in Thousand Oaks. May the God of Peace be with you today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts