Mommas going home!

I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalms 91:2

Good morning, the time has come to say goodbye to my momma, she is still working on the painting, there's one horse giving her trouble, she's erased him about 10 times!!!! Driving me crazy, I think it looks perfect, but she says no it's all wrong, then will grab a rag, and obliviated him right off the canvas! So I've threatened to re-book her flight again till it's done!! JK, my daddy is missing his women, she's missing her man, so off she goes this afternoon! Bummer! 
My sweet friend Julianna invited Kim and I over to hang, she went all out making orderves, the kids pizza, with watermelon, us girls the most delicious salad! 
 Here is a shot of my three girls and Julianna's two boys, and Kim's 5!! Lotza kiddies!

 We did smores last night, So funny to see how excited Sadie, and Chloe get when I said "OK Smore time!!" They jumped, and shouted!
 Sage and her friend Lilly
OK time to get going, I'm taking the kids school clothes shopping, need to get them up, fed, house clean. God Bless, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts