Driftwood mirror, and Sade!

A merry heart does good like a medicine: but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Good morning, having a nice, relaxed morning with the kids. I'm getting my annual hair cut today! My hair is almost to my butt, way to long! I just hate getting my hair cut I think it's cause I'm a stylist, I wish I could just remove my own head, give it a quick trim then put it back! But since I can't I must trust some1 else! Before I go to that appointment I'm going to take the kids to the beach to get some driftwood, I have a pretty big order to fill and need to get started. 
Tonight is Sade's concert at the Staples center!! I thought I had some tickets that were coming my way!! But it didn't happen, so were wondering if we should bite the bullet and purchase our own and go?? I have loved Sade for a very long time now and she only tour's every so often, not often enough, so this may be IT!! We'll see keep posted I might have some concert shots on here tomorrow? Who knows?? 

John and I did get started on one of my orders here's a shot
These techno kids need to unplug and look up!
Short post today need to get house clean, kids bathed, and my run done, God bless, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts