Country Life

He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, Psalms 23:2
Good morning, still in Bishop! We are enjoying having no schedule, the quietness. The Kids have been  soaking up country life. Hanging clothes on the clothes line, riding horses, swimming, hanging with cousins, friends.
Here's Chloe painting a picture for Grandma, and Papa.  
Sage gave the little girls a painting lesson
We went to my friends Brenda's house to visit, Chloe "loves" going there, because Phil, Brens husband always has marshmallows on hand for her! This time they had jumbo ones!!
The girls went to get the fresh eggs from their chicken coop
Just to get into the organic, country living I bought some fresh, organic, milk. This type has the hard cream on top, so we had to break through, the kids loved it, I'm going to see where I can get it back home!
Sage has had two horse lessons so far, she stayed the first night till 9, she helped put away the horses.
It's been in the high 90's, the girls begged to play at the indoor McDonald's play ground area
Last evening Sadie got to join in the horse lessons, she did so great, that's her being lead by the teacher.
Sage
Even Chloe got in on it, Sage led her around on Pocahontas, a cute paint.
Well God bless this beautiful day, were off on another adventure! 

Comments

  1. You have a lovely family , beautiful kids !!
    I have found your blog and I am happy with it !
    Now i will looking to your driftwood mirror .
    Love from the Netherlands ♥RINI♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts