Wedding hair, busy day

No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. Joshua 1:5

Busy day today, John and Sage are going to a beach camp with our church so I'm packing them up, and then start packing for NEW YORK!! Yes I'm super excited!! I'm excited for the plane ride alone!! I'm downloading movies, stopping by the library to get a good read. I LOVE to read or watch a movie with No interruptions which doesn't happen anymore!! So this will be a great time to relax...  Grandma's visit is going great, she always brings such a calm to my crazy busy life. Between clients, projects, kids, I feel like I don't even sit once during the day! She has the peace of God in her, around her, so it rubs off on me, I love it! 
Here are some shots of the wedding party I did, sooo much work, I ended up doing about 12 girls, Let me tell you, this is a family of 11 kids!! And they are an amazing Christian family, with values, morals, and it shows in a huge way, God's blessings are all around them. I was so honored to be a part of this special day!!  Professional pictures of the wedding to come shortly! 
 Here is Theresa one of the sisters of the bride, she has such a sweet spirit!
 Mary another sister there are 8 girls!! Mary's super sweet as well
 The bride I know horrible shot, my flash was on!! This is the only one I got!! But they had a professional there taking great shots can't wait to check them out!!
 My mommy made an apple pie, for little John, the house smelled soo wonderful, made me feel like I did as a kid, the house always smelled yummy!!
 Here he is (protecting) looking at his pie!
Have a great day I'm going to blog while in NY, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts