Making memories

Blessed be the . . . God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation. —2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Saying good bye to my folks is never easy even though they live 41/2 hours away, i miss them the moment they drive away! 
Yummy platter I set out for our Bible study
 Sadie girl after school, debriefing her
 So daddy got back from Canada, and we are making it a point to spend tons of family time on the weekend, and trying new things. We went to the Ventura Harbor and rented two paddle boats. The weather was perfect the water like glass, the kids enjoyed it, as did we. Once a year the Pirate Ships pull into harbor, where they demonstrate life way back when, with cannon fights, dancing. Really fun
 Sadie and Coco learing about old tools, we had to pull them away....
 Bubs was a little nervous with his sisters so close to the water, he was running after them
 Me and my kiddies
 Getting instructions
 Daddy volunteered to take the girls on the carousel

 I had to get this shot this is the one I would have chose, shocked???
 All our sugar baby has been talking about is cotton candy she finally got it! And savored every bite!
 Another wish granted Sadie read in a book about a Banana Split, so her wish came true look at that face mesmerized!
 Sage enjoying her treat
 Coco had a little too much sugar as you can see from the next picture!!


 Bub's being silly it's soo hard to get him to be serious in a shot!
 Beautiful way to end our weekend
Deep cleaning today, that's why I'm later than usual on posting my blog, hope you enjoyed, I love looking back at my blog sucha great digital diary! God bless, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts