Short Post


"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13

My visit with my aunt was blessed! She is so strong, peaceful, she's getting her strength back, it's amazing to hear her journey. Her faith in God has been there all along. Chloe and I spent the day with my parents, She had a blast, having her grandparents all to herself! I want to thank Bianca, and Lynda for helping with my girls. Thanks for being my backup, and know that I'll always be yours! On another note here is the latest picture of my baby, I mean my nephew, baby Luke, arriving in March!!! Can't wait!! 
Short post today, don't know what we are going to do, might take them on a nice hike near the ocean, OK time to make lunches, clean my house, workout, enjoy the day the Lord has made!! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts