Back together

[God] is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. —Hebrews 11:6

This week has taken me a while to pull everything back together! Cleaning, grocery shopping, grooming! Wow that's one thing I look forward to in Heaven is all the maintenance, house, kids, car, self, will be no more! I always feel accomplished when I do these daily task, but then I turn around and they need it again!!  Earthly life... I have been feeling a re-newal in my self lately, lots of energy, happiness. I like it. I've also been working out a little harder, more weights, less cardio. 
 Sage saved up some money and asked to get her nails done, so I took her last night, I went ahead  got gel nails. I really do hate putting any type of chemical on my nails, but thought I'd give it a try. We were the last customers, they were tired. I'm excited to have nice looking nails for about two weeks!! 
And remember the cupcake Julianna made well the kids and I made them, I'm hooked, super fun, I tried to restrain from all the batter, but I failed miserably! Here is the recipe BEST-Cupcake
I'm a sucker for any auto-biogprahy, I started Ashly Judd's last night love it! 

Short post today,  expecting clients today, so time to get  a quick workout in, Have a great day Shirley

Comments

  1. I was thinking of reading Ashley Judd's book. You'll have to let your readers know how you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts