Home sweet home

Love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return. —Luke 6:35

We've been home since Friday night, Jim came with us, he's on vacation! He has been such a blessing, super helpful, the first day here we made an awesome table for our garage, from a metal door. Jim makes carpentry seem so simple. 
The girls at Bishop park the day before we left
 We played with a friend Sydney
 Coco pretended this was her bunk bed
 Time to say goodbye
 My parents, miss them and love them
 Here they are loading the metal door, which is now the top of our table
Using my new drill my dad got me for Christmas
 Jim and John putting the bottom shelf in
 Here it is finished product, it already has been very useful
 Since construction is Jim's life, I wanted to get him away from the house where we could put him to work all day long! So off to the beach we went! 
Uncle and John playing a game of volleyball
 Sadie girl playing
 Coco
 There is a amazing Native American theme park right by the beach we took the kids to, I loved it!




 Such a great brother
 We had such a great Christmas vacation in Bishop, time of course flew, but many more memories made! It is soo dry in Bishop, my lips were so chapped, I couldn't get enough water into me. But once we got home the fog was soo thick we couldn't see 10 feet in front of us, Awe moister! Love living near the ocean! Going to try to squeeze everything I can out of today, before Jim head back home! May God bless you Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts