Just ask for it!!

God said, “Ask! What shall I give you?” —1 Kings 3:5

I love this scripture, it's so true, I've come to find out that very few people actually ask for exactly what they want! Like Lord, "Let me find the perfect person for me," or, "Lord I want to make more money open doors that would provide for me". God does hear and answer prayers, people feel selfish or funny asking for things. But in my life I've found the more frank I'm with my God the more frank he is with me. So I take this scripture very literally! You should too....
Happy Birthday John
You are what I asked for at sucha young age, God please bring me a husband who will be a good provider, and a caring father, all I ever wanted to be was a mother, wife, thank you for providing that for me! Love you hope you have a great day!!! 

Sooo are you going all out for Christmas this year?? Were not, just meaningful gifts. Well trying at least, seems we start out this way then get desperate towards the end and buy alot of junk! I'm making homemade gifts, mirrors, soap, chandeliers, also buying hand made charm necklaces, remember mine from  Dawn smoley She's the best, super professional, and very timely!! I've ordered five from her, and have a few more I need, they make the best present for any mother! My momma wears hers daily like me! I ordered one for my sister who has no kids, but she has two animal "kids," who mean the world to her! The kids love when I wear mine, they want to touch it and find their names on it,
Short post today, be blessed, Shirley

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to your Hubby! I am a December baby too.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts