Starting to feel like Christmas!

God sent forth His Son, born of a woman . . . to redeem those who were under the law. —Galatians 4:4-5
Wow it's Friday already?? This week has flown by, between Christmas shopping, wrapping, clients, plays, dinners, it's been a whirlwind! Were off this morning, so excited now my vacation starts. 
One of the sweetest family's, this couple and their three kids go to our church, they played Mary and Joseph. 
 Sadie and Coco did about 5 songs, they sang their hearts out, Grace the youth leader, and her husband Matt did a fantastic job!

 Yesterday was pretty intense, I woke, ate breakfast, then went into the garage, finishing my two projects till 5!! Sage was so sweet she cleaned the whole house for me, we had a dinner party with Cruz and Bianca, then we took the kids to look at lights! Here they are making Brownies with Sage, Chloe has been wearing her sunglasses since her performance!

 Here is the latest Chandelier, I used bigger nuggets this time, and added some metal!
 Shhhh don't tell but we put down the back seats, with blankets and pillows the kids had a blast, laughing, screaming, it was all fun and games, till a cop started following us, that sobered the mood real quick!! Once he realized we were out looking at lights he left us a lone!
 Remember my post about not going all out this year?? That was our intention!!! Oh well next year!
Sage and I had fun wrapping up my handmade soap, I busted into a bar, and honestly it is the best soap I've ever used!!! 

 Don't remember if I've shared, I'm doing these round Driftwood mirrors, I love the way they look!
Alright time to clean then escape for a quick run, I haven't worked out in two days, need my fix!! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts