Pillows!!

I will never leave you nor forsake you. —Hebrews 13:5
I Re-learned how to sew yesterday! My sweet, kind PATIENT, friend Charlee taught me how to sew pillows. I've been wanting to learn how for some time now, if you follow my blog you know that. I'm alitte obsessed with pillows, I have them all around the house, I want mine to be snuggled, layed on, smashed, used, and they do!!! Charlee is an amazing seamstress, she has a successful Esty shop, check out her adorable baby items here coraltree. She's pretty amazing, besides all this talent she's a full time mommy to two of the sweetest, cutest boys. If you would like to be included in a sewing class Charlee and her friend will be teaching soon, let me know! I think every women should know how to sew, our generation lost this art, for one, I'm sick of paying $ every time my pants need hemming, or I want  a pillow made.
Momma aren't you proud???
 Charlee is a wonderful teacher, first rule, your doing this all by yourself, that's the only way to really learn!! So true, Thanks
 The best part is stuffing your insert in the case!
 John's super happy as well, no more mad dashes, to the upholsterer!!
 Two white linen 22x22 down pillows
 And one lumbar
Need strength today deep cleaning, then 5 clients!! Oh yeah plus kids, meals, and squeeze in a workout, this week is always a marathon, till we get to Bishop for Christmas, sooo much to do, make, wrap, buy, have a productive, blessed day, Shirley

Comments

  1. You did an amazing job, they look beautiful! I had soo much fun with you and look forward to many more projects together.

    Hugs,
    Charlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the best Charlee, you asked me if you were teaching me anything? May of seemed like the answer was no, I'm a little slow!! But yes I really do feel capable of attempting one on my own!?! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to make sure I was being a good teacher, after all it was my first time teaching anyone how to sew!:) I really enjoyed it and I'm so glad you feel confident with what you've learned. Merry Christmas to you and your family! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts