Inspiration bedrooms!!

We are strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience. —Colossians 1:11

Mondays lesson with Chelsea Cameron was about forgiveness! I've heard it my whole life, how powerful, how freeing it is to forgive, but every time I hear it it's like the first time. Chelsea said instead of vowing to Love when we say our marriage vows we could easily say I vow to forgive! I think any married person can vouch that forgiveness is the main glue that keeps people married!! Without it I'd been divorced 15 years ago! I'm not kidding when I say this but in the Slee household we forgive on a daily basis, I'm always saying well then say your sorry! Or I'm saying I'm sorry! It's constant but needed, I couldn't imagine what would happen if for one day we stopped forgiving each other??? Scary thought....Bitterness 

On to another note!! After all this holiday biz is over, I want to start on my room!! (Don't be scared John) all I need you to do is make me a custom bed!! Here are some inspiration rooms......
I like the softness of this room
 The textures in this one!!
 And the lightness
 Super rich
Off to story time with Coco, I'm working on a driftwood chandelier that's a little different than my norm! It's soo cool! Be blessed Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts