Christmas break!!

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. (Isaiah 7:14)

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Can't tell you how thankful I am that my kids have two weeks off from school!! The demands that school brings is so draining. If I could get a law passed for NO Homework I would!! I'm so sick and tired of my kids coming home after 6 hours at school, only to have 3 more of homework! I guess 6 hours isn't enough learning time??? So now that I vented, I'm looking forward to many hikes, sleeping in, meals, sledding, skiing, family time!!! Kiddies and momma deserve this winter break! Off to do some Christmas shopping nice and early before the crowds wake up! Have a peaceful, weekend, Shirley

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Shirely and Family! Love the card..Be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts