Realighnment

Catch for us the foxes, the little foxes that spoil the vineyards; for our vineyards are in blossom. Beloved. Song of Salomon 2:15

 I love that scripture, it talks about the little impurities that can creep into our lives without us knowing, or want to acknowledge. And before you know it the small things that we should not allow into our lives, turn into a huge issue. Stripping us of our joy, peace, love. Lately this is how I feel! Like I've let little things start to creep in to my heart, last week I started to notice my joy, and peace disappearing?? So I'm getting back on track, I want to feel close to my God! Because with the connection comes so many awesome blessings! 
My Chloe sound asleep on the beach! Doesn't it look sooo alluring! 
So yesterday between my two sweet friends and myself there were 9 kids at my house. We had fun, the kiddies swam, and we caught up.
It's a known fact that any baby that enters my home WILL be strapped down in my baby basket at some point! Well yesterday was Treasures turn! HE loved it, and fell right asleep.
Love this shot, such little blessings....

One of the coolest, sweetest, mommies I know! Kim has 6!!!
The girls did a fashion show for John and I
Goldie
And of course the Diva of Divas, Sadie!!!
God bless today, I'm going to get a workout, then plan my day we may go to the beach, or just stick close to home??  Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts