Children

  Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. Proverbs 31:28

Last night was ruff little John woke us at 2 A.M with a pounding head ache. So I went to sleep with him, I massaged his head, put a cold rag on his forehead, gave him two Tylenol, he started to feel better. I'm so great full as a mother that I can be there for my kids, when they need me. A few nights ago John and I had to pick Sage up from a camping trip she was on with her BFF, she had heat exhaustion, they had been swimming, playing at the beach for three days. When it finally caught up with her, she called us wanting to come home, she was feeling very sick. So we went right away and got our baby! I thank God my kids require little from me in the night, they all have been good sleepers, as long as their in our bed!  But I do "enjoy" the occasional MOM I NEED you, from the big kids.
We've been staying close to home, with all the projects I have going on. So this week it's my goal to get them out as much as possible! I'm going to take Sage, Sadie, horseback riding, and a few beach trips. Last night John hitched the girls bike trailer up to his bike, and Sage rode hers, next to me as I jogged 4 miles. Little John was going to run with me, he made it a quarter of the way and turned back. It made me laugh seeing our huge family all together getting exercise, what a sight!


 Someone got a buzz cut!! Mommy hates this, I love his curly hair!! But he's so handsome either way!


This duck keeps returning to our swimming pool, Sage thinks (hopes) that she is planning on laying eggs in our back yard!! She's been reading all about baby ducks....
 The worlds Best Dad, made Chloe these cupcakes, she's chipping slowly away at them. When I woke she was sitting with one at the table, she looked at me and said, Mom I'm only having one today, OK?"
 I've been wanting to hang these hooks in the laundry room, for quite some time. Yesterday I finally did.
 Love having my bags ready to go....
I'm missing my parents, and my siblings so I need to schedule something very soon!!! Have a blessed day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts