Newest project driftwood chandelier

My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding: 2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge. Proverbs 5:1

Here's a shot of where I went yesterday to collect driftwood! Pretty amazing.... After a couple of hours collecting my friend and I jumped in while Chloe slept peacefully on the sand. I finished my driftwood chandelier last night.
Chloe sound asleep
Second morning that Sage and Sadie have gotten in the raft in their jammies! Yesterday they ate their waffles in the raft! Then continued to play from 8-2 with Little John! So sweet! The $30 dollar raft has payed for it's self 100x overs! 
Almost done
 Not quite

Finished! I know it's a horrible shot of the chandelier, but once it's hanging and lit, I'll get some decent shots (hint, hint, Lynda)
 God bless today, may your day be filled with Peace, Love, Joy!! I have two friends coming over for an extreme play date, Shirley


Comments

Popular Posts