Running, selling, out of gas!

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. —Psalm 30:5

Our run went well we did 5 instead of 7! My baby is soo strong, I kept asking him are you OK?? He'd say yes are you? His pace is faster than mine, so I had to keep up with him! I can't tell you how weird it is to have your baby, taller, stronger, smarter (in certain areas) than you!! It happened sooo fast! He also looks down at me and says mom your soo short! And he gets mad when I wear heels.

Yesterday afternoon John and I went to Montecito, to a cute shop called Lily, on Coast Village Rd. We sold our driftwood chandelier!! She hangs right over the cash register... Perfect fit, I was a little sad to see her go, but that's the point! So on to the next one......
On the way back John and I were talking, laughing, having a great time when on the 101 in rush hour traffic, we felt our car stall, John quickly took the nearest off ramp, he pulled up on to the shoulder, just in time, the car quit! We ran out of gas!!!! While in Montecito, we were planning on getting gas, but we both totally spaced it! Thank God for Triple A, they showed up an hour later, gave us enough gas to get to the gas station. Poor Sage she missed her horse back riding lesson, all day she had been waiting for 6 o'clock to roll around, in her jeans, cowgirl boots, hair braided just so! She was bummed! But life happens. Daddy took them all for ice cream to "make-up" for our tardiness. I had two clients so had to stay behind. Today seems like it's going to be a scorcher!! To the beach we shall go!!! Talk soon, Shirley

Comments

  1. Shirley, I love reading your blog! I look forward to it everyday! You have such a sweet spirit and a true love for the Lord! Your DIY projects are fantastic! I love the driftwood mirror...its just like the one from Crate & Barrel that I have been eyeing forever! Keep up the good work! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts