Ideas for Little John's room

The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him. Psalms 20:7

Good morning, were back to normal around here, school, homework, I like being on a schedule but then I love when we have none! I have no big projects in the works soo of course I must make some! I've been wanting to re-do my room for some time now, but being a momma my kids always come first, so I'm going to re-do Little John's room! He was a little envious when I re-did the girls room's so now his turn, first off his bed now is way too big. So I'm going to beg ask John to make the same type of bed he made for Sage. He has a cool tufted couch in his room that I got at a thrift store, I got it because I loved the lines, but hate the plether fabric, I want to re-do it in a velvet, maybe a dark jewel green???

The fungly couch now! 

And make a cool desk like the one we made for Sage
His big bed now just takes up most his room! 
The bed will be a little different as well
Just throwing out some ideas, I would love to know how to reupholster because once you buy fabric and pay some one you might as well buy a new couch!! I may study up on it? 
 Coco this morning
 Sage
 Ok time to run, then taking Coco to the park, did all my deep cleaning yesterday, so free day!! God bless, Shirley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts