Randoms

Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the LORD all the day long. Poverbs 23:17
Yesterday was pretty crazy for me, 6 clients in total, I stayed inside all day! Today I have three clients, then to the beach for a walk, driftwood, and some fresh air!! I'm finishing up my chandelier and a mirror, I'll post pictures soon, I'm having a hard time posting pictures with my Nikon, when I know sitting in John's closet is my Christmas gift a Canon Rebel T2i, with three different lenses!!!!! He's so cruel, he insists on not giving it to me till Christmas. This guy can't keep a secret if his life depended on it!! He opened it in front of me and permitted me to taking a few pictures, then he took away my baby! So mean.... See my dilemma, my Nikon shots don't even come close to the picture quality of the Canon.
So anyway enough of my spoiled brat pity party, here are some fun DIYs projects I love, I found some on Pinterest
the cork board project makes a great gift
 A friend is gifting her children chickens and a coop! Sooo cool
 And of course check out these antlers! And the headboard made out of pallet's , we happen to have a huge pallet plant here in Ventura County!
 Cool bookshelf made out of pallets!
If we ever have to down size this is what I'd want!! Maybe the Washington house. Jim you up to the task??
 Come on so cool
Alright time to jam, have a blessed day! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts