"New King"


 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
    Our King works just fine for John and I but 9 times out of 10, by the end of the night there are 4 of us stuffed in our King bed!! So question do they make an Emperor bed??? Poor John we all squish him to the edge, his arm resting on the night stand!! He usually retreats to one of the little girls beds. If I wake during the night I'll pull the girls close to me to give daddy a break. I'm so tired of this as well, so I need to get the girls back on track and in their own beds all night, they start in their beds but end it in ours! Or we could buy a huge custom bed like this?? Or put back up the trainer bed next to ours??? Those are the easy ways, real work requires training!!
This little girl would be happy
 The weather has been so windy and cold, I was starting to feel cabin fever, so off to the beach Bianca and I went with our little ones.
 Roman
Today I have a client, then need to prepare for my hubby's birthday tomorrow!! John will be 33!!!! God bless today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts