VBS

Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you. Psalms 116:7

Feels so good to be home. Yesterday was full of getting things back in order! Loads of laundry, a huge Costco run, John helped with the Costco run, so nice to have an extra set of hands! Washed the car, unpacked, cleaned the whole house! So now it feels like summer is here. Sage and Sadie started Vacation Bible school yesterday, Sage is one of the tween helpers. Sadie was soo excited to start, she was skipping to class! 
Sage, Sadie, and our neighbor Jessica
 Sadie and her friend Goldie
Chloe stayed home with us, she was a little bummed that she couldn't go to "school" I'm thinking in the fall when the big kids go back to school, Chloe two days a week at pre-school? I have always kept all the kids home until kinder garden, but I think Chloe needs to play with others, also learn how to share! Well see?? Today I have many projects lined up, starting clay chandelier, painting girls bed frames, but first a workout, after all that travel, I need to sweat!! God bless today and everyday, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts