Fathers day

For you were made in my image.
Genesis 1:27

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
The love between a father and daughter is something to be sought. I'm truly blessed with thee most caring, loving, father. My earliest memories as a child are of my dad. I'd follow him around the yard while he mowed, watch him as he worked in his garage, ride right next to him while he drove. Everything he did, he never made me feel like I was in his way! He'd answer all my questions, teach me with patients, guide me through tough choices. I love you dad more than you'll ever know.....

 He loves my children as his own
 Teaches his grand kids about their history

 Thank you God for giving me James Vernon Hess as my earthly father!! Shirley

To: John
Love: your wife

"A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society."
-- Billy Graham, Christian Evangelist
"It is much easier to become a father than to be one."
-- Kent Nerburn, U.S. Author and Educator

We started our family when you were 17 I was 16! Not for one second did I ever think you would not love, protect, provide for us! As we've grown together, I love you now more than then! Thanks for being a great father! The kids are so blessed to have you

Comments

Popular Posts