Productive day

My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God. Proverbs 2:1-5
Yesterday was so blessed!
  Camarillo has been blessed with a loud screeching sound, coming from the brakes on my car. John and little John bared downed and fixed them!! Makes me so proud! Also saves us a lot of money. I can't tell you how important it is for young men today to learn these type of skills. They would rather learn a new app, on their cell phone then a life skill! We tell little John all the time, "When dad was your age, he could_______"! John's dad instilled strong work ethic into him. Little John can't wait to have his first job this summer!!
My sweet friend Peri asked do you need any help today, not knowing I was stuck at home with no car! I quickly responded yes I need a taxi!! And within an hour the most fashionable, taxi driver came rolling up! Rach and I quickly jumped in, we got everything I needed to done! 
These girls had me cracking up! We had so much fun! We all together over much debate picked out little Johns 8th grade graduation outfit!! (make that two outfits)
First one
Second one (Stay tuned to see which one he chose)!!!!
Poor guy doesn't stand a chance with his auntie and momma
 sweet Coco before we left
 My Sadie with the balloons for the party at church today!!
 Then to cap off a fun day, our two sweet friends Charmaine and Dan came over and asked if we all wanted to go to Yogurt! Don't have to ask twice we piled in and indulged!



Comments

Popular Posts