Fasting

Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you. Isaiah 35:3
Johns been fasting for the last 6 days, water only, this takes real discipline! Yesterday I fasted having protein shakes, with blueberries, avocados, strawberries, not nearly as hard core as John's but still it was really hard, but I will tell you I woke feeling so clear, energized! That I'm going today as well! God's really working in our lives, bringing a new season! Well I went yesterday to Fry's and got a new camera, a Nikon S8100, I will never buy from them again, not to sound like a brat, but it truly was a miserable experience! Every camera I wanted they got me excited about then went to the back to "get it" and came back four times empty handed!!! So I settled on a simple non complicated point and shoot! I do like the ease of it, but miss my Canon SD790!! That was truly the best camera I ever had! I was taking Sadie to her ballet class and spilled juice in my purse completely ruined it! Now they no longer make it!! Oh well, my little problems are really nothing! Johns making a final decision today, please pray! This morning we finally felt a complete peace that God's will, will be done! We finally feel God's peace about it! Some shots of the girls with the new camera
 Two of my old cameras that no longer work
 A beautiful Latte at Elements! Thanks Megan!!
Trying to stay home today and tidy up before guest come rolling into town! Have a awesome day for this is the day!!!

Comments

Popular Posts