Timing is everything!

My Word . . . shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please. —Isaiah 55:11

Every wonder about God's timing? It truly amazes me! For example when you randomly decide to go somewhere you weren't planning, and right in front of you is someone you've been avoiding, or someone your happy to see! Since I've been a little girl timing has always played a huge part in my life, when one thing ends something better takes it's place. This year I've noticed God's timing all around! So much transition, life changing transition is happening all around.
John has accepted a job offer, another coconut water company, for a few months they have been trying to get him. They finally met all John's requirements, so on to another new, exciting adventure! John will be launching this new line, so a lot of work for sure! It's crazy how it all happened, he wasn't even thinking of looking for a new job! We know how hard it is to find a good job in this economy, were so grateful.
 Missing these little girls so much at first it was nice to have a break now it's getting old, need my babe's back!


My friend Kim's two week old baby Treasure
Kim and I
After a busy day with clients, our sweet friends Dan and Charmaine asked us to go to dinner, we went to an Italian place, so good! 
Girls are still in Bishop, it's sooo quiet, getting a little lonely without them here. We are getting to spend time with little John, which is important for him, I'm going to take him later surfing, just have one client today. Well God bless, check out this song, titled Timing is Everything!
timing is everything God bless you this beautiful day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts