Virtuous women



A wife of noble character who can find?

She is worth far more than rubies.

Her husband has full confidence in her

and lacks nothing of value.

She brings him good, not harm,

all the days of her life. Proverbs 31
This scripture of a virtuous women is so powerful. It's a great reminder of what I need to be doing as a wife, mother. Super excited in September Chelsea Cameron (Kirks wife) will be leading another amazing 22 week course, this time it will be on Proverbs 31! To day looks amazing after some business were headed to Malibu, to soak in some rays, maybe a little driftwood hunting as well! I woke with such love, joy for our Creator, he is so good!  
Tuesday pizza night (homemade) super easy, dough/sauce from Trader Joe's
 Mommas dinner (excuse the disgusting pan) I love asparagus, I place it on the pan drizzle olive oil on with a little sea salt, and course pepper, bake for 10 minutes! Yummy
 Weekly I get a 1/2 flat of strawberries, I love this time of year, so much fresh produce to choose from! I freeze half, and throw it in my protein shakes.


Next week Little John graduates from 8th grade! High school next year!!! We are throwing him a grad. party, on Thursday, I can't wait most of my family and Johns are coming. Have a blessed day today, Shirley 

Comments

  1. I have loved 'checking out' your blog. You have a beautiful family and a great eye for design. I love all of your drift wood projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Audra! I checked out your blog as well and I'm following u to! I'm blessed to have you follow mine, thanks Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts