Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Reese Witherspoon's house

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things. —1 Timothy 4:8
Let me be clear I'm not a celebrity stocker!! John had to go to Ojai yesterday so I tagged along, it just happens that I seen a spread of Reese Witherspoon's house there, in a mag along time ago. So I googled where the house was and map quested it. John obliged to drive me pass it! It's gorgeous, and surprisingly not crazy hidden, some windy roads, but not like I assumed! Curiosity got the better of me yesterday! 
Here is the courtyard, right behind the gates

Love a huge inviting fireplace!
And the kitchen has so much character
This shot is when Katherine Ireland owned the house


6 acres, sign me up! So beautiful!

Ok gotta jam, just wanted to share her amazing home, hope you enjoyed. Shirley

1 comment:

  1. What's up friends, its fantastic post regarding educationand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

    Review my site ... http://provillusstore.net

    ReplyDelete