Reese Witherspoon's house

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things. —1 Timothy 4:8
Let me be clear I'm not a celebrity stocker!! John had to go to Ojai yesterday so I tagged along, it just happens that I seen a spread of Reese Witherspoon's house there, in a mag along time ago. So I googled where the house was and map quested it. John obliged to drive me pass it! It's gorgeous, and surprisingly not crazy hidden, some windy roads, but not like I assumed! Curiosity got the better of me yesterday! 
Here is the courtyard, right behind the gates

Love a huge inviting fireplace!
And the kitchen has so much character
This shot is when Katherine Ireland owned the house


6 acres, sign me up! So beautiful!

Ok gotta jam, just wanted to share her amazing home, hope you enjoyed. Shirley

Comments

  1. What's up friends, its fantastic post regarding educationand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

    Review my site ... http://provillusstore.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts