Wow listening to a pod cast about home schooling. Scientist in one study said that children 2 and under shouldn't even be in the same room as television! T.V has been shown to alter the brain, where it can't retain information. When I heard this I shut the TV off, and did a "pre-school" session with Chloe! We read, did patterns, wrote her name. As a mommy I think we all are trying to figure it out, I just want my kids to be happy, content, joyful!
This week is shaping out to be a fun one! Yesterdays class with Chelsea was soo eye opening, she asked some very important questions about our children, here are some
- What is your vision for their future? what do you see them becoming?
- What are you children's unique qualities & strength?
- What are their gifts and strengths?
- Which areas of your child's life need strengthening?
- Describe your child's current relationship with their father?
- Are you fostering a close relationship between father and child?
- How is the relationship with you?
- The greatest challenge facing my child is?
- The best thing going for your child is?
- What sort of things make your child angry?
- What sort of things make him happy?
- What kind of positive reinforcement does your child respond too?
- What are your child's love languages?