Packed Weekend!!

What a fun jammed packed weekend! First up my friend Theresa's baby girls 1st birthday! Lena turned 1, she is the cutest thing ever, we all are crazy over Lena, she's been giving, (for free) the cutest smile since she was born! 


 Coco and I getting ready to smash the Kitty
 We had a great time Theresa went all out the party was perfect
Chloe and Sadie went crazy over their goodie bags

 January 15, I turned 32!!! I'm really enjoying my thirties, I've learned many valuable lessions, I feel very comfortable in my skin, I have peace, inner joy, and soo much love. I thank God daily for all his blessings in my life.
 Sunday Evening we went to Alex and Chelsi Rueter's wedding, it was emotional, that's one thing I'm noticing the older I get the more emotional! Ugh anything can have me reaching for a tissue, why?? Is it cause I know how fleating this life is?? I just want to learn to live in the moment.
Kolbe Alex's brother
 Hanna and Grace, Alex's sisters
 Part of The Martin family, so beautiful outside, even more so inside!!!
 John with the MOTG, ( mother of the groom)
 Theresa and I
 Skip and Lynda
 The bride and Groom's baby, Jack
 The bride
 Bliss
 The wedding had so many personal touches
 The Martin Girls
 Hanna and Grace
 Me
 Momma and Son
 My sweet hubby of 15 years!!!


 Sneak peek of my present
Ok time for bed more fun to continue tomorrow! God bless, Shirley

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Shirley!
    I love your blog and the way you live life to the fullest each and every day. You are an inspiration and a blessing. Thank you for sharing your life with us. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts