Sadie's play

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3

Sadie had her school play yesterday, this picture will forever be my favorite!! Not because the quality, which is horrible!! But because it says soo much, Sadie was Humpty Dumpty, which is sooo not Sadie, she would have rather of been Mother Goose, or a pretty princess, a little humility I guess?? But anyways Sage went with us to the play, when she saw Sadie in her costume for the first time, she started laughing, so Sadie stuck up her fists, to detour any more laughing!!!! I caught the picture just in time!


 More Sadie's speed, the after party!!
  Sage and her little sisters
This morning is Pjamma day at Sadie's school, these two love fun themed day's, so they took baths then put on fresh Jammies! Coco was Sadie's baby this morning, Sadie was teaching her how to blow bubbles and talk!! 

Sage spruced up her sisters room! 
We had a great night with our dear friends Dan and Charmaine, we went to Chinese food, I didn't get any pictures, but lots of laughs, and fun. Looking forward to today, I have much to do but no time schedule to do it in!! I live by the clock so today I'm going on Indian Time!! Shirley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts