Family dinner/Hike

Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, "I find no pleasure in them"-- Eccl 12:1

 The family dinner at my parents house was a blessed one. It was so good to see so many of my relatives, it becomes less frequent every year that we get together. Growing up, there was always a birthday dinner or just a gathering. All of us cousins running around while the aunts and uncles told stories, laughed, times have changed, many loved ones have passed on, moved away, now it's our kids running around and were sitting talking! Where did the time go?? My two aunts, sis Jenny, cousin Raquel, and my momma.
 Jim feeding baby Miranda, he's going to be such a great daddy some day, I'm accepting applications, and a extensive questionaire!!
 Coco busted out her make-up kit and nail polish, she had many willing aunties...
 Dad, aunty, and baby Feather
My cousin Emma holding baby Feather
 
Jim had his exercise bands, he did drills with the kids they all harass love him
 Rugger
 My aunty with two of her grandsons
 Some of the little cousins
My cousin Brandon, and his beautiful wife Miranda 
 Chloe getting mauled by baby Miranda

Papa Stan holding his baby Granddaughter Feather
 
Jim being creative with his nieces
 Finially got a good shot of the church sign Jim made
 Yesterday we went on a hike in the Valley, on our hike we ran into a Bishop legend Ken Kaiser, he's hiked with his wife almost every square inch of the Valley
 John and my Daddy
 Dad and me
 Jim, Dad, me and Coco
 Momma she has this hope someday she'll hit something with her metal detector
 Sage

 Bubu
 coco and momma
 Jim and my dad know a lot of our Native language and some of our traditional songs, so they sang their latest, it was awesome!
 Right after their song this baby Owl flew and perched on a branch near us! We were all blown away
 My babies, I'm trying to live in the moment, but I look at this shot and I know how fast time will fly!
 Minus Rachel and Johnny
 My four with two of their cousins Mariah, and Bethanny
Papa with Coco
 
We had a great day, only one Booboo

 Jim and coco
 Jenny Bugs
 Country living
Please pray for our Valley I can't remember a time I have visited and the White's, Sierras have not been covered in snow, they are bare this year, Mammoth has mostly man made snow, I've been planning to take little John skiing, but every one is advising me against it! IT's very icy, our friend who works at the hospital said in one hour four broken limb patients, came in from the Mountain! So I may just go up their and check it out, don't want to waste a ton of money to ski on Ice! Have a blessed day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts