Creativity

Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another. —Romans 12:10

Yesterday was a very productive day, I prepared the hardware for my chandelier, and helped a friend do a Driftwood mirror in my garage. It's so fun to escape into the garage, listen to music, drink a latte, while working on a project! I now see why men disappear for hours in their garage's!!!  Coco at story time, I was diligent with John, Sage and Sadie, taking them all once a week to story time, I'm going to try to make it a point to get this little one there as well. Since mine don't do pre-school, any interaction with kids/teacher kind, is appreciated.....
Here's Bianca getting started it took us three hours to complete the mirror
Wallah, we both were so pleased with how it turned out!!
Late last night I got this text, then another one from my other friend Julianna, who completed a Driftwood mirror as well! 
So proud of them
So much creativity going on close to Christmas!! Rachel my sis is working on these Moccasins, for a 6year old client, who special designed them!! So cute

Hope you don't mind Sherrie, but your son is sooo adorable!! He's got one of the cutest personalities The Cat wrangler!!
Kim's daughter Lilly is super creative, she made these gift tags from the Trader Joe's bags, that's right instead of throwing them away, look closely they have cut out tags you can use!
Super busy day, Sadie has a play and Christmas Party, then two clients waiting for me!! Peace and Joy, today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts