Clients

I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness. —John 12:46

So you know that I've been super busy with clients all week, I thought I'd share some before and afters, First up Peri, we wanted to try a new technique called Ombre, it's where you go darker to lighter
Our inspiration picture
 Process time
 Turned out soo cool, half of Camarillo may be walking around like this soon!
Peri is something else, sooo gorgeous


Next up Kim, she has been tossing the idea of going short for some time now, finally building up enough courage, we went for it!!
Inspiration look
 Bam Beautiful!! She pulls this cut off so well

Kim can rock any look


Off to the beach have a blessed day, Shirley

Comments

  1. I love the Olsen's twin hair! Turned out really nice. I wish you lived closer so I could get a great haircut from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look so great! Maybe you could do a tutorial on how to style/curl your hair like that for us challenged individuals who try and try to achieve that look but never get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my shirley, ive just read this blog, and seen yoour a hairdresser, how strange as im a mobil hairdresser too.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts